Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Is That a Pitbull in a Tutu??

Today the UPS man showed up to drop off a box. I have to block the dogs inside because they aren't very stranger-friendly. I went out to the screened in front porch and the dogs immediately jumped up on the couch to see who was at the door.

I'm signing for the package and the UPS guy looks up and says "Ummm ma'am, is that a pitbull in a pink tutu?"

I said, "No, that's a boxer in a tutu." He looks at me quizzically and I said, "I have a 3-year-old daughter." He shook his head and said, "OK that explains it, have a nice day." LOL
Poor Buster...he's very tolerant though, don't you think?? LOL

5 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! I love it! You've gotta love little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome! And I love boxers. I wouldn't mind having one someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You win the award for most random post of the week! LOL oh that is soooo funny!! I love the pics too. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks CAN be decieving.

    P.C.

    ReplyDelete