My family holiday wish is for us all to be together and happy and just enjoy the holidays all together this year.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
We get up Christmas morning and find all of the presents that Santa left under the tree and open our stockings and I whip up some cinnamon rolls and start cooking the rest of the food for the Christmas dinner later in the day.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A Cricut Imagine with 12 cartridges. :)
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Attend church service and go out to look at all of the holiday lighting displays.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Trivial Pursuit, Monopoly, Life
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
We let the kids open one gift on Christmas Eve.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
Either a ski trip to Tahoe or somewhere on a beach. :)