Friday, May 7, 2010

And I'm behind again...

So much for the trying to stay on top of blogging this year. I'm a week past again and I had things I wanted to blog about and then got sidetracked and then forgot and now I can't remember what it was I wanted to talk about...it's "mommy brain", that's what I'm blaming at this point.

Also the month of May is always crazy-busy around here. We have the oldest son's birthday, which was also my dad's birthday :(, and then Mother's Day and then Rockfest and then hubby's birthday and then my birthday...craziness! We were supposed to have court this month also but that has been cancelled, which I will try to "vaguely outline" in another post...It's good/bad news type of scenario and I'm disappointed that it's taking longer than I wanted but in the end I feel like it's going to work out the way it is supposed to.

I did finally launch into the cell phone revolution. Yes, I know, I've been living in the dark ages forever and hubby finally said it was time. Then I picked some over-the-top gadgety phone - I got the Motorola Android - that is probably too much phone for me but I love it anyway. And I especially love the pink cover that hubs picked out for me! :)

I also got a new camera, which I LURVE (this means really really really really really - you get the idea - love). Here are a few pictures of a few of the kidlets for your perusal.


So I've been spending some time learning how to operate my gadgets and not been keeping up on the blogging. I've got some awesome picture posts coming up and also I got asked to review a kids' music CD that I need to tell you all about. I don't normally do reviews unless it's a book that I've read or picked up myself at the store but I gave a listen to this CD and found that it was well-worth talking about and the little ones love it so that's coming up soon too. Maybe tonight if I can manage to pause for a minute to get it done. Now I need to get a notebook out and make notes of the posts I said I would do so that I don't sit down at the computer later and say "Now what was I going to write about??" LOL

I hope everyone has a good weekend and a fantastic Mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment