Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Moms out there! I'd like to say thank you to the decent fathers out there that make us mothers and help teach their children respect and love of their mothers, like my husband. He is a great role model and father figure for all of the children, mine and ours alike and I appreciate it so much! This is what I got for Mother's Day from the kids and the hubby:
Isn't it gorgeous? I absolutely love it! I didn't wear it today though because we're spending our day putting gardens in and I don't want to mess it up. :) More to come on the gardening later...I'd also like to thank my neighbors for providing awesome BBQ to eat for lunch today, it really hit the spot!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful gift! And your neighbors treated you to a BBQ too? Lucky mama today! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful necklace. How sweet of your hubby to get that from him and the kids.

    ReplyDelete