Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

Here is the egg hunting gang. They are a wild bunch after being totally sugared up.
She found one!
He's mad because one of the bigger brothers grabbed one he saw before he could get to it. :(
Miss Priss posing with her flower shades on.
I love this outfit I found at Gymboree. Love the Later Gator hat!
Mr. Cheese!! :)
I found one!!!!
She's too busy trying to be cute to find eggs...
We hid the eggs, found them, re-hid them, found them again, and so on at least 4 or 5 times. A good time was had by all and the only one that managed to step in dog poop in the yard was me. :( It seems to be the kind of day I'm having but at least the kids are having a great time!

5 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaha!!!! You stepped in dog poop!!! Er, I'm sorry! That sucks! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time.... Those shades are pretty awesome!!

    Carol Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww your kids are too adorable. Looks like they had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her sunglasses are so cute! Looks like they all had so much fun. You really re hid them 5 times? I have never done that before, but with such nice weather, why not?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the poop but man your kids are adorable! Gotta know where did you get the flower shades? DD has just discovered sunglasses and I'm thinking we should get her something other than her brother's hand-me-downs.

    ReplyDelete