Sunday, December 27, 2009

Small Talk Six Sunday

The topic for this weekend is six things you are looking forward to in 2010. I already did the resolutions/goals post so I'm not going to go back over the same things again but there are other things I am looking forward to that I can put in here.

1. KC Royals opening day. I already made my blue/white striped scarf I want to wear and I am getting tickets to this, come hell or high water. I love my boys in blue, no matter how much they suck.

2. A summer float trip. I don't care where, I just want to go. There's nothing better in the summer than floating down a river on a canoe with a cold beer in my hand. No need for paddling, that's what I have that husband guy for sitting in the back.

3. Family trip to St. Louis this summer. We have been talking about doing this for ages and I think this year we are finally going to do it.

4. Getting myself a different vehicle that will fit all these kids!! I cannot wait for this. It's not going to be anything brand new or fancy but it will be mine and I can't wait.

5. Finishing as many crafting projects as I can fit in this year. This is something I love and enjoy and hope to keep up with.

6. Last but not least, I'm sure I covered part of this at least in the last post but surviving all these stinkin court dates and coming out with what I want out of all of them. Please keep us in your prayers on this - we need all we can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment