Saturday, April 24, 2010
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Monday, April 19, 2010
Sunday, April 18, 2010
1. I promise I will always say the right thing half of the time.
2. I promise to snore you to sleep every night.
3. I promise you will never have to paddle the canoe.
4. I promise to love all of our children as if they were my own.
5. I promise to choke down multiple servings of your awful cooking for your sake.
6. I promise to kill all bugs, spiders, mice and other crawly things.
7. I promise I will never spit in your sock again.
8. I promise I will never bore you with cheesy lines like the guys on Grey’s Anatomy.
9. I promise to decorate our house with my socks, underwear and towels.
10. I promise to love you completely every day for the rest of our lives.
Sometimes when I am sitting around the house, I think, “What have I gotten myself into?” and then I see your beauty in Delaney’s eyes, I hear your love of life in Liam’s laugh, and I see your strength, imagination and sensitivity in Schuyler, Keegan and Jaiden. When we found out Delaney was on the way, you told me everything would be okay, and when Liam came along, I got to return the favor. Many people told me before I became a father that my life would be over, I think that is when my life truly began. There is nothing in this world I love more than my family and there is no one I would rather face the twists and turns of life with than you. You accept me as I am, and support me in everything I do. I love you very much and when we grow old and the children are gone, there is no one else I would rather look back with and laugh."
Isn't he great?? Gotta love him...and I still haven't figured out when he spit in my sock.....
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Liam did a "little" decorating and a "LOT" of licking the frosting off the knife. :)
BUSTED! Yes, I saw you put that in your mouth, son.
Gotta love it when the kids pick up the camera...no makeup and my head is cut off...great.
Putting some sprinkles on...
Look, I finished one!
She was very focused on this whole process...
The finished result...still messy, still have sprinkles all over the place but at least the cookies will get eaten.
And to anyone who is worried that I'm depriving the children of some Easter experience, I still got plastic eggs to hide. :)